SUP Camp Counselor Opportunity
- Written by Staff
- Published in News
FREEDOM, New Hampshire - Are you ready to have the best summer of your life? Come have a blast with Cody! We are looking to hire upbeat, outdoorsy and fun counselors to care for our campers. The incumbent will plan, direct, and implement activities in his or her area of expertise and coordinate the activities into the entire camp program. The camp runs from June 13 to August 15th, 2015.
- Teach and stimulate the interest of staff and campers in the area of expertise.
- Coordinate designated activity with other camp activities.
- During staff training, inform the rest of staff about his or her experience concerning the activity and what his or her specific responsibilities will be when campers arrive.
- Conduct a regular check of equipment for safety, cleanliness, and good repair.
- Submit orders for supplies and equipment when needed ensuring the timely arrival of materials.
- Conduct an initial and end of the season inventory and store all equipment properly.
- Evaluate current season and make recommendations for equipment or program changes for the next season.
- Work as a member of a team of counselors who provide guidance and support to all campers and staff.
- Any additional duties assigned by the Camp Director.
Camp Cody is a great place to come explore everything that New England has to offer!
- Acceptance of and adherence to the purpose and principles of Cody Camps
- Training, certification, or documented experience in the respective activity.
- Experience working with children and adults.
- Knowledge of safety practices as applicable to the respective activity.
- Endurance and stamina needed to provide constant programming and supervision to campers.
- Ability to spend long hours teaching area of expertise.
Camp Cody is a great place to come explore everything that New England has to offer! From rivers, lakes and mountains to camp fires, log cabins, and rope swings, we have it all! Since 1926 it has been our philosophy to provide a fun through learning, friendship and adventure. During their time with us, we also want all campers to become more self-assured and self-confident. All of this takes place in a great camp atmosphere with a diverse, unique, and fun program!
For more info and to apply contact: (603) 539-4997 or 1 (800) 399 4436
- NSP to Offer Board Rentals at the 2023 ICF World Championships
- Aquaplanet Launches New Customer-Focused Website to Enhance Paddle Boarding Experience
- Red Paddle Co Becomes A Certified B Corp
- ISLE Creates New SUP & Kayak Category with Launch of Inflatable Hardboards
- Starboard Announces Race Gear Rental Program