Triple D Makes Offer To Acquire Global Surf Industries
- Written by Staff
- Published in News
THAILAND, Asia - Thailand-based investment company Triple D Corporation, which recently acquired 100% ownership of Surf Technicians LLC, has made a conditional offer to the majority shareholder of Global Surf Industries (GSI) to acquire full control of the GSI group.
GSI manufactures and distributes many well-known brands in the Surf and SUP industry including Tom Carroll SUP, 7S, Hayden Shapes, Modern, Walden and Meyerhoffer Surfboards internationally.
The terms of the conditional offer have not been made public yet and comes soon after the announcement that NSP and Surftech will be joining forces in a new distribution partnership for the USA*, effective 14 July 2015, and the establishment of the Triple D subsidiary, Aroona Pty Ltd, which will distribute NSP in Australia, effective 14 July 2015.
Triple D Corporation is the parent company of Surf Technicians LLC and owns Continental Link Composite Pte Ltd, a Singapore-based company which manages brands such as NSP, Surfers Ink and Sunset Surfboards, along with the brands of other action-sports companies globally.
* USA, excluding Hawaii and Canada markets
- NSP to Offer Board Rentals at the 2023 ICF World Championships
- Aquaplanet Launches New Customer-Focused Website to Enhance Paddle Boarding Experience
- Red Paddle Co Becomes A Certified B Corp
- ISLE Creates New SUP & Kayak Category with Launch of Inflatable Hardboards
- Starboard Announces Race Gear Rental Program