SAN CLEMENTE, California - The Story of Standup Paddle, presented by SIC and filmed and directed by Mike Waltze, takes us on an informative and thrilling ride into the world of Standup Paddle, or SUP. This documentary covers the little known origins of the sport and follows it’s evolution all the way up to today’s massive wave of global interest that has made standup paddling the fastest growing water sport in the world.
Some of the original old timers and beach boys from waikiki as well as today’s greatest watermen share their stories of how this sport changed their lives and created a new way of surfing that anyone at any level can enjoy anywhere there is water. The film includes breath taking footage from Hawaii, Tahiti and Namotu Island in Fiji.
- Clothing And Its SUP Performance Impact
- 5 of Our Favorite Paddling Spots in Southern California
- Choosing Healthy, Delicious Snacks For Stand-Up Paddleboarding
- Annapolis Native to Travel 240 Miles Across Chesapeake Bay by SUP to Support Oyster Recovery Efforts
- Cape Cod Bay Challenge SUP Event Returns Virtually in 2020