LEOMINSTER, Massachusetts - Artech MPS launches a Kickstarter campaign to fund their high-performance three-piece paddle board, made with reclaimed plastics. On April 30th 2019, Artech MPS launched a crowdfunding campaign to fund the development of a modular paddle board that combines the performance of a fiberglass board with the convenience of an inflatable board.
Created by a team of sailing and paddle boarding enthusiasts who were frustrated with the SUP options available to them, the Easy Eddy Three-Piece Modular Paddle Board (SUP) eliminates the hassles of storage, transportation, inflation, deflation, fiberglass repair and punctures.
"Hard boards performed well but were difficult to fit in boats or the elevator to a condo, or to transport to the water" said Co-Founder Dean Pariseau. "With inflatable boards, the poor performance and hassle of having to inflate and deflate them outweighed any convenience. So we created Easy Eddy from recyclable materials. That means no styrofoam, no fiberglass, and no toxic PVC found in all non-recyclable hard boards and inflatable SUPs." said Dean.
Photos courtesy: Easy Eddy
- Assembled Dimensions: 10ft 2in x 32.5in x 5.5in (310 x 82.5 x 14cm)
- Unassembled Dimensions: 49in x 32.5in x 15.5in (124.5 x 82.5 x 39.5cm)
- Fits inside any compact car. No more roof racks.
- Easy to carry. Just 37lbs (16.8kg) and recommended for user weights up to 225lbs.
- Performs like a hardboard. No bending joints on waves.
- Extremely portable. Can check in as luggage at the airport.
- Made from proprietary HDPE Blend (100% Recyclable)
Easily transportable. | Photo courtesy: Easy Eddy
The Easy Eddy Three-Piece Modular Paddle Board campaign already reached the initial goal of $75,000 within the first 12 hours of launching. Perks include an Easy Eddy 3 Piece Paddle Board 1ST WAVE for $979 which includes 34% off the MSRP and delivers worldwide.
For more info and to check out their Kickstarter campaign, click here.