LAKE TAHOE, California - Registration for the annual Ta-Hoe Nalu event is open! As an added perk to registering early, anyone registering from now to April 30th, not only saves money but is automatically entered to win a GoPro 4 camera. The winner will be announced and contacted May 1st and posted on Facebook and social media.
The Ta-Hoe Nalu Paddle Festival will be held at Kings Beach State Park in Kings Beach, California. A few things new to this race for 2015 are:
- Addition of Outrigger OC-6, OC-2 OC-1, Surf Ski in 10 mile and 5 mile races
- Waterman’s Challenge – SUP – Swim – Prone
- Free team Mat race-info and sign up day of event
- More Fun for all ages and skill levels
- Ta-Hoe Nalu Super Pass (One discount price for all races)
- Ta-Hoe Nalu Family Pass (One discount price for up to Family of 5 for all races)