AUSTRALIA - Fiona Wylde is a double threat in stand up paddling. Not only does she find herself in the leading pack in just about every race she enters but she also charges and rips on the waves. As a stand up paddle athlete and Team paddler for Werner Paddles and Starboard, Fiona Wylde, kicks off a series of films to keep you entertained as the temps start to drop and stand up paddle opportunities start to lessen.
Entitled "Winter," for the SUP starving season she intends to keep your mind off, she'll compile footage from her amazing travel season that saw her in countless countries, at new surf spots and the title of "World Series Champion" of SUP racing. Part one takes you to Australia for some super clean, fun waves and high performance surfing from Miss Wylde. Enjoy and stay tuned for more.
To see more from Fiona Wylde, click HERE.
- ISA Celebrates Success of Surfing and SUP's Inaugural Inclusion in 2019 Pan American Games
- Get Exotic on Your Next SUP Adventure: 3 Must-Visit Destinations
- 9 Ways to Have Fun on Group SUPs
- Gomez Siblings Win SUP Surfing Gold at 2019 Pan Am Games
- Elimination Rounds Narrow Field of Pan American Medal Hopefuls