SAN DIEGO, California - Going for a paddle feeds the soul, but taking your best buddie with you makes it even better. Every month we get amazing photos of people in their dogs submitted to the Photo of the Month Competition and we're always so stoked to see them. So stoked in fact, we decided to compile a list of our10 favorite SUP Dog photos, listed above and below. Enjoy!
Author Maria Schultz and her babies
Image: Andrea Marcus
Mike Tavares and Shred Dog
Jacob and Rasta Biton taking a moment
SUP Pug | Image: Arturo Aponte
Tim Haywood and Cali G - commited in Eureka, CA
Red, Arizona's favorite SUP dog, Red | Image: Chad Brockham
Penny the Dog and Sammy the Cat, SUPing with mom in the Channel Islands Harbor | Image: Candy Apple
Image: Mere Nummert
Julie Circo and Leilani, Maui
Want to take your dog for a paddle but haven't done it before? Watch this helpful instruction video.
© Copyrighted & Exclusive SupConnect.com Content.
- 5 of Our Favorite Paddling Spots in Southern California
- Choosing Healthy, Delicious Snacks For Stand-Up Paddleboarding
- Annapolis Native to Travel 240 Miles Across Chesapeake Bay by SUP to Support Oyster Recovery Efforts
- 10 Nutrition Tips for Peak SUP Performance
- SUP Club Brings Paddle Boarding to Inland Brazil