How To Install An 8 Piece Deck Pad On Your SUP
- Written by Staff
- Published in Tips
DELRAY BEACH, Florida - Need help getting your new deck grip installed on your SUP? Ryan from North 2 Board Sports shares some quick installation tips using the FCS SUP deck grip for your stand pp paddleboard. FCS Pads are used on all North 2 Boards Made in the USA "Gulfstream" boards for 2015.
Before you begin here is what you will need:
- Straight edge ruler
- Square right angle
- Denatured Alcohol
- Dough Roller
- Wipe down the board with the denatured alcohol.
- Measure .5 inch on either side of the grab handle in the center of the board and leash plug on the tail of the board and mark the center of each with the pencil.
- Draw three straight lines.
- Stomp pad placement is optional and is the placement is going to spend on your preference.
- Measure one inch between sections of the tail pad.
- Mark a “ditto mark” on each set of pads
- Use square to mark outer pencil line ditto mark.
- Match up ditto mark on the matching other side of the deck pad.
- Follow the outside pencil lines.
- Use the dough roller and roll out the deck pad to ensure proper adhesion.
- Remove pencil marks with alcohol.
To see these steps in action, watch the video courtesy of North 2 Boards below.
To see more SUP Tips, click HERE.
Last modified onTuesday, 09 February 2016 16:41