MAUI, Hawaii - SIC Maui recently shared this epic video of its team riders flying down Maliko, Maui, showing off what the new 2014 SIC Bullet 17 and 14 V.2. can do. this video features a selection of the brand's top riders, including Supconnect Man of the Year runner up, Georges Cronsteat, "The Tahitian Beast" on his X 14 PRO X 12 PRO.
More than anything, this great clip will get you frothing to go for a paddle right away.
ABOUT SIC (Sandwich Islands Composites):
SIC “Sandwich Islands Composites” is the vision of master shaper/designer - Mark Raaphorst. Mark has more than 20 years experience building surfboards, windsurfers and outrigger canoes. He is credited as being one of the pioneers of SUP, the first to integrate an Active Steering System into and SUP and for creating some of the most winning race boards in the world. Their speed and agility, sleek styling and piercing waterlines, quality craftsmanship and attention to details, have also earned SIC the reputation of being the “Ferrari of SUP boards”. SIC makes boards for intermediate to elite paddlers looking for the best in race, fitness/touring and surf. For more information visit: www.sicmaui.com
- SIC Gorge Paddle Challenge Kicks Off APP North America Tour
- Paddle At The Porch Returns To Destin On Aug. 17
- ISA Celebrates Success of Surfing and SUP's Inaugural Inclusion in 2019 Pan American Games
- 9 Ways to Have Fun on Group SUPs
- Lena Ribeiro and Connor Baxter Claim Historic Pan American SUP Racing Gold Medals