OAHU, Hawaii - 2x SUP surfing World Champion and Starboard SUP athlete Izzi Gomez has been spending a good amount of time in the Hawaiian Islands enjoying the surf, sand and sun and she’s definitely stepping up her surfing game and is surfing better than we’ve ever seen. After coming off of a solid win at the 2016 Turtle Bay Women’s Pro Izzi is looking strong, confident and ready to win another world title. If you’ve ever questioned how and why young gun Izzi Gomez has already won two world titles, watch this video and you’ll immediately understand.
To see more HOT SUP Videos, click HERE.
- ISA Celebrates Success of Surfing and SUP's Inaugural Inclusion in 2019 Pan American Games
- Get Exotic on Your Next SUP Adventure: 3 Must-Visit Destinations
- 9 Ways to Have Fun on Group SUPs
- Gomez Siblings Win SUP Surfing Gold at 2019 Pan Am Games
- Elimination Rounds Narrow Field of Pan American Medal Hopefuls