MAUI, Hawaii - In front of a sold out theater at the Maui Arts and Cultural Center, Naish's Kai Lenny premiered his latest film Paradigm Lost on September 22, 2017.
Teaming up with Johnny Decessare and the Poor Boyz Productions crew, Paradigm Lost is a multi-year project that features the world top surfers including Jamie O'Brien, John John Florence and Albee Layer and showcases the very best action in stand up paddling, big wave surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing and foiling.
Since premiering on Maui, Kai has been hosting premieres all over the world. 'Paradigm Lost' is now available on iTunes! Check out the trailer for the film below.
For more SUP News, click HERE.
- 5 of Our Favorite Paddling Spots in Southern California
- How To Punch Through A River Wave On A SUP
- Choosing Healthy, Delicious Snacks For Stand-Up Paddleboarding
- Annapolis Native to Travel 240 Miles Across Chesapeake Bay by SUP to Support Oyster Recovery Efforts
- Cape Cod Bay Challenge SUP Event Returns Virtually in 2020