KIHEI, Maui - Jeremy Riggs is the true definition of a glide master. He is one of the best downwind paddlers on the planet and his top ten finish at the recent Olukai Ho’olaule’a proves just that.
Here is a video released from Pacific NW Downwind shows Riggs on a beautiful April day with the on the Southside of Maui. The boards ridden on this day were the SIC Maui F16 and F14 boards. Watch and enjoy!
- SIC Gorge Paddle Challenge Kicks Off APP North America Tour
- Paddle At The Porch Returns To Destin On Aug. 17
- ISA Celebrates Success of Surfing and SUP's Inaugural Inclusion in 2019 Pan American Games
- 9 Ways to Have Fun on Group SUPs
- Lena Ribeiro and Connor Baxter Claim Historic Pan American SUP Racing Gold Medals