Aerial view of the famous Kelly's Whitewater Park where the Payette River Games is held. | Photo Courtesy: Payette River Games
CASCADE, Idaho - The 2015 Payette River Games have officially opened the gates for athletes to register for their event, June 19-21 at Kelly's Whitewater Park.
Whether you want to challenge yourself against the world’s best stand up paddlers, start the day with a relaxing yoga session, compete alongside your four-legged friend or just soak in the fresh country air, there’s something for everyone at the Payette River Games.
The Payette River Games also boasts a massive prize purse of $50,000 that is up for grabs and this year they are handing out cash to anyone who qualifies. Registration opens today, Tuesday 1/27/15. Last year there were 90 participants and the number of participants this year is expected to increase so make sure you register before the events fill up!
Register HERE for the 2015 Payette River Games.
At the 2014 Payette River Games, Candice Appleby walked away $10,000 richer. | Photo Courtesy: Payette River Games
Here is what you can expect this year at the Payette River games:
- One Weekend – Seven Different Events
- The world’s richest SUP prize purse at $50,000 with equal money for men and women (all prize money will be PAID IN CASH at the awards ceremony)
- One of the world’s most unique and exciting SUP race courses
- Hang out with and compete against the world’s best stand up paddlers
- Beach volleyball clinic with an Olympic champion
- FREE CAMPING for all athletes
- FREE healthy and organic meals for every competitor while competing
- Go surfing in the RIVER
- Riverside HOT TUB for competitors to relax in after each race
- High pressure compressor station to pump up your inflatables without destroying your arms!
- Boise Coop will have a Food Court open to the public serving healthy & nutritious food
- Support a good cause – all of your money goes to maintaining our not-for-profit host venue, Kelly’s Whitewater Park
- And so much more… Scroll through our new site to find out what’s in store and then register to join in the fun.