PAPEETE, Tahiti - Standup paddling’s best and brightest have arrived in French Polynesia and are ready to go to battle this weekend at the 6th annual Air France Paddle Festival, the first major race on the 2019 Paddle League World Tour. The event is set to one to remember this weekend and we’re happy to partner with the Air France Paddle Festival and offer the live broadcast for those who can’t make the event to watch in person.
Below you will find both the English and French broadcasts of the Elite Race. Be sure to tune in Saturday, April 6th to watch all the action!
For more on the Air France Paddle Festival, click HERE.
- SUP Event Set to Raise Thousands for Big Brothers Big Sisters Mentoring Program
- NY SUP Open Introduces New Divisions & All-Inclusive Event
- Paris Replaces Brazil As The APP World Tour Final For 2019
- Summer Nutrition 101: Everything Your Body Needs to Stay on Top
- Paddle Boarding Island Molat in Croatia