SIERAVUORI, Finland - Zane Schweitzer has been on a crazy run during the European CUP this year, routinely taking out all three events so far in dramatic and nail-biting fashion. But it hasn't been without some serious competition from the likes of Eric Terrien, Casper Steinfath, Leonard Nikka and several others.
Enjoy this video from last week's Sprint Race at the SUP Masters event in Finland, where Zane walked away with another win by a tight margin.
- SUP Event Set to Raise Thousands for Big Brothers Big Sisters Mentoring Program
- NY SUP Open Introduces New Divisions & All-Inclusive Event
- Paris Replaces Brazil As The APP World Tour Final For 2019
- Summer Nutrition 101: Everything Your Body Needs to Stay on Top
- Paddle Boarding Island Molat in Croatia