SAYULITA, Mexico - Drones are all the rave right now - and for good reason. By taking photography to the sky, viewers are able to see all the action from an entirely new angle. At last month's Punta Sayulita Classic, Adam Finer from Paddle Surf Mexico was able to capture all the action from the elite race from above.
"I would have liked to shoot more…" Adam said, talking about the day's shooting. Is it hard to use, we asked. "I have been flying the RC heli's for a few years, started with some big gas powered single rotor helis with camera mounts that were very complicated to fly.. and when the Drone multi rotor technology was released, it made everything so simple and the stabilization mounts are amazing. I started with the drones about 2 years ago, they are very easy to use. We shoot as much as we can with the drones, and will be posting videos as much as possible!"
Check out Paddle Surf Mexico's Vimeo page for more awesome clips.
- SUP Event Set to Raise Thousands for Big Brothers Big Sisters Mentoring Program
- NY SUP Open Introduces New Divisions & All-Inclusive Event
- Paris Replaces Brazil As The APP World Tour Final For 2019
- Summer Nutrition 101: Everything Your Body Needs to Stay on Top
- Paddle Boarding Island Molat in Croatia