CORINTH, Greece - For the fourth year running, the Hellenic SUP Cup will take center stage in Corinth, Greece. made up of four events, starting on Andros Island in June, moving to the Schinias Olympic Rowing and Canoeing Centre in July, on to Lousta in September and finishing in Corinth in October, where paddlers will race through the iconic Corinth Canal - one of the most dramatic and beautiful venues for a race anywhere in the world and always draws a stoked crowd of elite and amateur athletes.
Last year BIC athlete, Eric Terrien and Naish's Casper Steinfath battled it out for first place in the Speed Crossing, while Naish's Yassoumi Michaella and Pilou Polly took the women's race.
With momentum behind the event and growing interest from previous years, this is set to be the biggest yet.
- 2nd Annual Panda Paddle Takes A Stand For The World's Waters & Animals
- Corinth Canal Sup Crossing 2019 – Save The Date
- SUP Event Set to Raise Thousands for Big Brothers Big Sisters Mentoring Program
- NY SUP Open Introduces New Divisions & All-Inclusive Event
- Paris Replaces Brazil As The APP World Tour Final For 2019