SAN DIEGO, California - The Waterman League have just released the first of a profile series of SUP athletes. This week they've put Mo Frietas in the hot seat, giving viewers a fresh and candid look into the midnframe of a seriously gifted young athlete. Not only does he have volumes of natural talent and flair, but he charges like a man who's not afraid of taking a beating to get where he needs to go - right to the top. Watch it and enjoy.
- ISA Celebrates Success of Surfing and SUP's Inaugural Inclusion in 2019 Pan American Games
- Get Exotic on Your Next SUP Adventure: 3 Must-Visit Destinations
- 9 Ways to Have Fun on Group SUPs
- Gomez Siblings Win SUP Surfing Gold at 2019 Pan Am Games
- Elimination Rounds Narrow Field of Pan American Medal Hopefuls