SIAGAO, Philippines - This winter, Delphine Macaire and Bertrand Beauchet flew with their paddle boards to the beautiful little island of Siargao located in the Philippines. This little island is beautiful, not only for the lagoon but also for the land with amazing colors, and of course for the people and their smile. In the video above titled Salamat Siargao (Salamat means thank you!), Delphine Macaire is seen surfing all around Siargao and ripping! Watch Delphine in the video above!
Have you been to Siargao? Tell us about your SUP experience there in the comments below!
- ISA Celebrates Success of Surfing and SUP's Inaugural Inclusion in 2019 Pan American Games
- Get Exotic on Your Next SUP Adventure: 3 Must-Visit Destinations
- 9 Ways to Have Fun on Group SUPs
- Gomez Siblings Win SUP Surfing Gold at 2019 Pan Am Games
- Elimination Rounds Narrow Field of Pan American Medal Hopefuls