MAUI, Hawaii - Drones have been a huge game changer in the world of action sports photography. By equipping those tiny choppers with GoPros, we're now able to go places we never thought possible. The Maui To Molokai race is a prestigious affair, but most fans won't ever get the chance to see the event go down. We recently shared a story by Liz Smith, where she gives a fantastic written account of her experience onboard Kai Lenny's support boat and now we have drone footage to back it up.
Watch and enjoy.
- SUP Event Set to Raise Thousands for Big Brothers Big Sisters Mentoring Program
- NY SUP Open Introduces New Divisions & All-Inclusive Event
- Paris Replaces Brazil As The APP World Tour Final For 2019
- Summer Nutrition 101: Everything Your Body Needs to Stay on Top
- Paddle Boarding Island Molat in Croatia