Ta-Hoe-Nalu is an event for all ages! #TahoeNalu2013
LAKE TAHOE, California - Join us for the 2013 Ta-Hoe Nalu Paddle Festival at Kings Beach State Park, Kings Beach, CA via the Supconnect Webcast. Watch the excitement as athletes paddle for the $10,000 purse!
The Supconnect webcast is scheduled to run Saturday August 10th and Sunday August 11th between 8am and 4pm. It will be a couple of super fun days to watch and this time Supconnect will likely be streaming in even higher resolution than previous broadcasts!
To join the webcast simply watch here on the Supconnect Website or watch on any fellow participating SUP media outlets such as SUP Racer! If you are on the go and want to watch on your phone or mobile device simply download the Ustream App and watch on the Supconnect Ustream Channel.
Remember to use #TahoeNalu2013 in all your social media posts!
The following is the schedule of events:
Saturday August 10
- 7am – Registration for 10mile Distance Race
- 8am – Live Web Cast (i9 Media / SUP Connect)
- 8am – Opening ceremony and announcements with Halau Hula‘O Leilani traditional Polynesian dancers to open the Festival
- 8:30am Start of 10 mile Distance Race
- 9:30am – Start of 2 mile Beginner Race
- Awards & Raffle at finish of race
- 11am- Attempt to set the World Record for the most people doing a Yoga move on a SUP.
- Donations raised for sponsoring participants will be donated to the local chapter of Victims of Domestic Violence
- All day SUP Demos and Clinics
- 8am-4pm – Exhibitor / Vender village open from 8 to 4pm daily
- 12pm – Start of Grom Race
- Awards and raffle at finish of race
- 2pm – Kids Sand Castle building contest presented by Big Brothers & Sisters.
- 1:45pm – Relay Race meeting
- 2pm – Start 4 person Slalom Relay Race
- Awards at finish of race
- 4pm – Announcements of Local evening events
Sunday August 11
- 7am – Registration for the 4 mile Open Race (SUP, Prone & OC-1)
- 8am – Live Webcast (i9 Media / SUP Connect)
- 9am – Start of the 4 Mile Open Race
- Awards and Raffle at finish of Race
- All day free SUP demosExhibitor / Vender village open from 8 to 4pm daily
- 11:30am – Start of Elite Race elimination sprint finals
- 1pm – Start of Elite Race Finals for $10,000 in prize money
- Awards at finish of Race
- 4pm – closing ceremony
Will you be watching the Ta-Hoe Nalu Races? Click Here: Ta-Hoe-Nalu 2013 Webcast