KEY BISCAYNE, Florida – On Friday, July 24, PADL launched its first lakeside station in partnership with the City of Lake Butler. The location at lakeside park provides paddlers with unique access to exceptional flatwater for paddling, bass fishing, wildlife viewing and sup yoga! The station is conveniently located near the docks for easy access from sunrise to sunset.
The new location comes right after PADL’s launch of memberships. When checking out on their mobile devices, riders can either pay by the hour, or sign up for monthly / annual subscriptions. With the membership, you can paddle worry free for up to 2 hours per day, and additional hours are billed at a discounted rate.
The new location and membership launch are steppingstones to bridge PADL’s vision of making the waters accessible to everyone. In the future, new locations and added features will continue to grow the ecosystem and provide benefit to paddlers.
- British Paddler Attempting to Be First to Circumnavigate Great Britain
- Swedish Paddler Paddles 2300km Through Sweden
- 2020 Virtual Standup for The Cure Receives Global Support
- Could Caffeine Boost Your SUP Performance?
- Annapolis Native to Travel 240 Miles Across Chesapeake Bay by SUP to Support Oyster Recovery Efforts