HUNTINGTON BEACH, California - To showcase Quiksilver’s premium, classic outdoor line, the Quiksilver Waterman Collection, Quiksilver collaborated with 10 x Molokai champion, big wave charger, and paddle boarding legend Jamie Mitchell. The watermen and women that competed in the 1st inaugural Waterman’s Festival gave overwhelming feedback that the innovative format was a true testament to the quality and authenticity of ocean racing.
Congratulations to 18-year old Oahu native Mo Freitas who took out the Men's Elite Survivor SUP and Shae Foudy winner of the women's.
Race Results, Animations, Photos and Instagram Highlights HERE.
- SIC Gorge Paddle Challenge Kicks Off APP North America Tour
- Paddle At The Porch Returns To Destin On Aug. 17
- ISA Celebrates Success of Surfing and SUP's Inaugural Inclusion in 2019 Pan American Games
- 9 Ways to Have Fun on Group SUPs
- Lena Ribeiro and Connor Baxter Claim Historic Pan American SUP Racing Gold Medals