"SUPthe World" - The SUP Vacation Specialists, have added lucky destination # 13. It's Okinawa, Japan.
OKINAWA, Japan - "SuptheWorld" is a travel website catering to Standup Paddlers of all ages and skill levels who would like a SUP-centric vacation. Just recently they officially added the tropical island of Okinawa, Japan to their destinations list!
Their lucky 13th location, Okinawa, is truly tropical, blessed with stunning scenery and offers incredible food. Other highlights include:
- Okinawa is tropical and the southern-most of Japan’s islands
- World-class ocean clarity – the warm Kuroshio current provides an optimumenvironment for coral reefs
- Land temperatures are above 20 °C (68 °F) for most of the year & water temperature is between 20C to 30C (70-86 degrees!)
- Has an ancient culture to experience with nine world heritage sites, breathtaking empty beaches and crowded old world market places.
- Tours, accommodations, board use & more included in every package.
SUPtheWorld offers unique surf and/or flat-water locations as well as once-in-a-lifetime expeditions. Immerse yourself in the pristine waters of Australia, Canada, Thailand, CostaRica, El Salvador, Taiwan, Puerto Rico, the Solomon Islands and many more. Alllocations cater from couples to small groups and offer personal service with professional guides and packages.
Experience foreign cultures and meet fellow SUPers who will guide you through their own country. They will dial you in to the best places to SUP as well as direct you to great local eats and cultural sites. Plus, they will ensure that you get to see many areas from a unique water perspective, far removed from regular vacationers.
To check out all the locations, day dream a little and see which country suits you best visit: http://www.suptheworld.com/