CARLSBAD, California - New for 2017, Boardworks Surf has launched a new board in their stand up paddle collection, the 10’6” Rukus. The Rukus is a great do-it all standup paddle board for the whole family that is versatile, built to take a beating, and last season after season.
The Rukus features the new “Bombshell” construction which consists of top and bottom dual thermoform sheets pressed over an EPS core with Kevlar and PVC reinforce rails resulting in a virtually indestructible, lightweight, very affordable SUP.
- Performance hull design that offers excellent stability, flotation and glide
- Ultra strong Bombshell construction consists of top and bottom dual thermoform sheets pressed over an EPS core with Kevlar and PVC reinforce rails
- Soft EVA deck pad, tip to tail with multiple textures for ultimate comfort and traction
- Deck tie down plugs with bungee cord included for transporting gear
- Performance fin setup for enhanced stability and surf capability
- Includes FCS Connect tool-less center fin for quick, hassle-free fin installation and removal
- LiftSUP™ retractable carry handle for ease of transport and locking
- Self regulating vent plug to relieve pressure in heat or high altitude
To learn more about the Rukus, watch the video below and click HERE.