Understanding how content is organized makes you more effective when reaching the community.
How are Things Organized on SupConnect.com?
- Content is organized under profiles, groups, and the global tabs.
- The global tabs are the Events, Photos, and Videos tabs in the top menu.
- Profiles are the pages of individual users with their bio, photos, videos, etc.
- Groups are under Groups in the top menu and organized by catergories.
- All content posted on the site can be accessed thru the global tabs, unless otherwise specified.
- The global tabs give you an easy way to get a quick snap shot of the whole sup world.
You can also visit individual profiles and view the photos or videos uploaded to that person's page. Under a profile, one can view that person's latest photos and also a profile video, which is assigned by the owner of that profile page. Also, you can visit groups and view the photos and videos uploaded to the group in question. If you need more help, contact [email protected]